Thursday 2 August 2012

Olympic fever

Bonjourno!

I know some of you are going to be completely fed up with hearing about the Olympics, but I feel it deserves some coverage on this blog.

Don't think that I'm going to cover every single event; quite frankly, I can't remember what's happened and what we're yet to see.
However, I just wanted to share my views on the whole Games.

I don't see how some people can be so adverse to the Olympics, especially considering it's in their own country! I know they think that it was a huge waste of money, but I feel that it's really brought everybody together.
Even if you're not interested in sport, it's still pretty good entertainment; the amount of tension that builds up inside me is ridiculous... But I love it!

Even if you really don't want to watch it, nobody's forcing you to! Obviously the News will cover major events, such as Chris Hoy winning gold earlier, but apart from that the News carries on as normal. I haven't seen many advertising mediums about London 2012, so it's not even as though it's being shoved down your throat via the media.

Also, nobody's forcing you to read this blog, so I'd appreciate no abuse directly at me for this positivity about the 2012 London Olympic Games.

What do you think about the Olympics? Are you bored of it or are you as enthralled as me?

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment