Tuesday 28 August 2012

Went shopping part 1: Accessories

 
Bonjourno!
 
Today's post is Accessories! Whether you wear jewelery or not, every girl has a soft spot for buying that pair of earrings or that bangle! We just can't help ourselves!
 
 


So, first up is possibly the most outrageous piece of jewelery I have ever purchased. This necklace is made up of three panels which are hinged together, making it comfortable to wear. I bought it from New Look for £6.99, which I thought was a really good price for such a large piece. However, the chain is quite chunky and cheap feeling. I don't mean that it'll fall apart, it just doesn't feel special.
 
Next up is this star sign necklace. I obviously bought my star sign, Sagittarius, which I actually think is the nicest looking star sign. I'm not a particularly horoscopey person, I tend to skip the page in the magazine with all the horoscopes on. But I thought this necklace was quite cute and non-offensive. It was only £2.99 so you couldn't really go wrong. This was also from New Look.
 
So, this is a slightly different buy for me. I never normally wear scarves or even compute them, but I saw this one hanging on the stand by itself and instantly fell in love with the print. My boyfriend and I were standing in the queue and I sent him trotting off to grab the last one before someone else did. It was £7.99 from (again) New Look. I find this scarf quite difficult to wear because it's not overly long but I'm sure I'll get loads of wear out of it!
 
Lastly, for this post, are these earrings. The jewelery was on buy one get one free but I didn't realise so once the lady on the till enlightened me, I sent Scott trotting (again) off to pick something that he thinks I should wear. I was pleasantly surprised, these aren't something I'd usually go for but I'm definitely going to wear them loads! I really like the aztec type design and the spikes. They're perfect to toughen up an outfit, but they are really heavy so they can't be worn for too long in my little ears. Obviously, these were from New Look and were £3.99, I think.
 
 
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment