Tuesday 28 August 2012

Went shopping; disclaimer/intro

Bonjourno!

I went shopping yesterday, with my boyfriend, for school shoes. Did I only buy school shoes? Of course not.

I actually went slightly mental and bought loads. I've bought so much that I'm having to split this haul up into 5 parts. Yes, that's right, 5! I'm going to spread each post over the week, so there'll be five days of posts.

I thought I'd just write this little nothingy post to clarify that I'm not showing off that I bought loads, I just thought that I'd share what I bought with you.

I'm also hoping that doing this series of posts will get me back into the blogging mood; I've just been a little.. Meh about it recently but I think it's on the up!

I hope you enjoy reading about my little purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment