Tuesday 28 August 2012

Went shopping part 5; Clothes

Bonjourno!

My apologies about the photos. I didn't really know how to photograph these things so you'll just have to bear with me.
Today's post is showing you the clothes I bought. Like yesterday, there isn't very much but... Oh well.

Okay, so this top is from New Look (surprise surprise!), and I really really like it. It's a lacy peplum top, and you have to wear a black cami underneath it. The sleeves hit at a really flattering point on my arms and the peplum effect really cinches in my waist. Ordinarily I would buy a size 8, but this material has literally no give in it and my breasticles are on the larger side, so I got a size 10, and thank God I did! It's not tight or pulling across my chest but getting the fitted waist part over them is a struggle... This was... I want to say £17.99, but I could be wrong.
 
Finally, I bought this purpley-red midi skirt from River Island. I've never worn a midi skirt before but I really like the way it looks and where it hits on my leg. It's so basic, it's just elasticated at the top and it's almost a bodycon-ish material. It's so soft and really flattering. One thing I would say is, don't buy too small. I bought a size 10, when I would normally be a size 8 because if it clings, it'll really cling, all you want it to do is skim. This was £20.
 
Thank you for reading! I hope you've enjoyed seeing everything that I've bought!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment