Tuesday 28 August 2012

Went shopping part 3: Nails

Bonjourno!

Today's post is highlighting the nail varnishes I bought. I'm a bit of a nail addict but my nails have been so temperamental recently that it's all I can do not to rip them out, but that's a whole different blog post...

So, the most exciting new polish for me is this Essie one. I've never before owned an Essie polish but I've heard amazing things about them. I was going to get Mint Candy Apple but I thought that was a little bit too... Unoriginal, so I went for this really pretty pink nude called Not Just A Pretty Face (11). I own quite a few pink toned nudes but I love love love this one! It's so perfect. If my nails were this colour naturally I would cry with happiness. I've yet to use this so I can't comment on the formula, but I can tell you that the brush is lovely. It's really wide but I can tell it's going to be so easy to use. This was £7.99 from Boots.
 
Next are these Natural Collection polishes. I really like Natural Collection's nude nail polishes. I saw these two whilst picking out the tinted moisturiser and I had to have them. I know some people only like using higher end brands on their nails, but I don't think it makes a difference to the health of your nails either way. The one on the left is called Pink Manicure and the one on the right is called Champagne. I'm wearing Champagne as I type and it's such a lovely finish! It's a really lovely pearl effect, with the most gorgeous brown toned nude underneath. These were £1.99 from Boots (I think?!)
 
Finally, I picked up this Revlon Colorstay nail varnish in Bonsai (230). I love the colour green. Anything green. For some of you, this may be too gaudy or grotesque, but for me, this is my most favourite colour in the world. You can kind of see in the picture that it has tiny little specks of golden glitter suspended in it. I haven't used it so I can't comment on it as an actual product but the brush is lovely and I cannot wait to wear it! I hope the product is as lovely as the colour! This was £7.99 from Boots.
 
Thank you for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment