Saturday 14 July 2012

Small haul.

Bonjourno!

Scott and I went to the cinema yesterday, but there was no way I could be in Norwich without going shopping!

This isn't a large haul or anything, I only went to a few shops but I'll get started.


First I went to Topshop, like always. All of my flats have worn out and were definitely past their best. I was in desperate need of some new ones so I just picked up these. I bought the black and the salmon coloured pair, merely because they both go with loads and were only £16 each.

Also in Topshop, I bought these sunglasses. They're tortoiseshell and huge. I love them. They were £16 as well, and they also come with a free fabric case thing. Anyway, Topshop have some really nice sunglasses in at the moment so I definitely recommend checking them out. They're quite reasonably priced too.

Next, I popped into Accessorize. It's not really a shop that I go into very often, and when I do go, I hardly ever buy anything. However, this bracelet was on sail; 70% off! Making it £4.50. I really couldn't say no. It's really pretty, but they also had loads of other really nice pieces on sale so go and have a look!

Lastly, in Accessorize, I bought this belt-looking bracelet. It was £12, and therefore not in the sale. I'm not entirely sure why I gravitated towards this because it's nothing overly special, but I suppose it'll go with a lot and it's quite a simple way to extend the look of your outfit.

So, thank you for reading! It's not very interesting but...

See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. Love the ballet pumps! I definitely advise the rimmel wake me up it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete