Wednesday 25 July 2012

Review: Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 wash/mask

Bonjourno!
I went a little mad in Tesco the other day. My mother and I went shopping, but it was only on the way home, when we stopped to buy dinner, that I actually bought anything.




My skincare routine is pretty concrete at the moment, so I mainly bought this as a mask. I haven't used it as a wash, but as a mask, I love it.
It's clay based so it absorbs excess oil and unclogs pores, leaving your skin looking clear and fresh.
It's recommended that you keep it on your skin for 5 minutes, however, if you have dry skin, that may be slightly too long. It's not an overly drying mask, but I did have to exfoliate some dry skin away afterwards (I have combination skin).
It was £3.00 for 150ml (it was on some kind of offer), which is really affordable, so I'd definitely recommend getting this if you can! I got mine from Tesco, but it'll be in most drugstores.

Have you already tried this? What did you think?

Hope you've enjoyed reading! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment