Monday 9 July 2012

7 aims for 7 weeks

Bonjourno!

I just read Louise (SprinkleOfGlitter)'s blog post about her 7 aims for 7 days, and I thought it was a great idea! I really liked the sound of it, but I didn't want to outright copy her. Solution: my aims will be carried out over 7 weeks.

Chances are, I'll forget about them entirely, however, post-it notes stuck to my mirror seem to remind me about most things so...

I think I'll post about my progress on each of the aims each week. So, say one of my aims is to exercise more, I'll write about that one week. Then the next week I'll update on a different aim, and ultimately, at the end, I'll decide whether I've succeeded or not.

My 7 aims:

  1. Exercise more. I like to think that I'm fitter than I actually am.
  2. Have breakfast every day. I think I'd be healthier for it, and my metabolism will be boosted.
  3. Try not to spend money on unnecessary things, such as; make up, clothes and handbags. However, I do need some new shoes, most of mine are falling apart. Things I can spend money on: my boyfriend, my family, listerine, general toiletries.
  4. Snack less. I eat healthily, until you factor in how much chocolate and how many packets of crisps I eat.
  5. Eat more fruit, especially apples. They fill you up so you feel the need to snack less.
  6. Drink more water. I have a feeling that I'm quite dehydrated; I get lots of headaches, especially on days that I haven't had much to drink.
  7. Chill out. I tend to get wound up about things that don't really matter. I won't go into that too much.
My end date is 2nd september...
So, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment