Wednesday 25 July 2012

Review: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Moisturiser

Bonjourno!

I was actually devastated when my previous moisturiser ran out. I had the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit (oil free) one, and it was amazing! So, logically, I bought the ordinary Visibly Clear moisturiser, thinking it would be the same just with a different smell. Oh, how wrong I was...


So, the main selling point of a moisturiser should be that it moisturises. Not any more! This one does pretty much no moisturising at all.

You get 50ml for £4.99, so it's not super expensive but it's definitely not worth the money.
The one  upside of this (non)moisturiser is that it's oil free, so doesn't make me look too shiny.
I can't even say that it smells nice; it doesn't! It smells like chemicals doused with bad smelling perfume to make it smell nice.
Please do not buy this moisturiser, it's terrible and I literally cannot deal with it any more.

Have you had a different experience with this moisturiser?

Am I being stupid for thinking that there shouldn't be too much difference between the ordinary and grapefruit ones?

Hope you've enjoyed reading! Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment