Saturday 5 January 2013

Review: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette


Bonjourno!







 

The Naked 2 palette is my favourite palette ever. I must say though, I do have a soft spot for Urban Decay - I love their eyeshadows, their primers and their lip glosses.
 
This palette is £36 from House Of Fraser. You get 12 shades, with only one colour (Half Baked) being repeated from the original Naked palette. It also comes with a double ended brush, which I actually really love. One end is designed for use in the crease and the other is used for placing colour all over the lid.
 
I love every single colour in this palette and I use them all equally. There are only two matte shades on offer though (Tease and Blackout), which I find is a little... Sparse. There are also only two matte shades in the Naked palette, the rest are all glittery/shimmery.
 
All of the shadows are so pigmented and give amazing colour pay off so are definitely worth the money.
Also, the packaging of the Naked 2, compared to Naked is so much better! This one is metal, with a huge mirror and stays so much cleaner than the velvet of its younger brother.
 
Do you have this palette? What do you think of it?
Thank you for reading!

2 comments: