Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello again!

Bonjourno!

I have been the worst blogger in the universe. I've not posted since about September; without one word of warning, I just upped and left. I know, it's unacceptable.

But, there is light at the end of the tunnel; I have decided that, not only is 2013 the start of my healthiness, but it is also the rebirth of my blog.
I have a few posts lined up in my mind and hopefully I'll pull it out of the bag and start again.

However, January isn't just the start of a new year, it is also the start of a huge section of exams that will end in June/July. I can't promise that I will be consistent in my posts, but I will try to post at least once a week.

It's not that I don't enjoy blogging, because I do, but I genuinely have so many other things that I need to be doing.

Let's hope that I can make a comeback.

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment